Chocolate Mousse

Oh the days where nothing can satisfy but chocolate!! I love puddings and mousse, so I worried that a plant based diet would fall short in some areas...like creamy puddings. But alas, I was able to create a creamy chocolate mousse, that wasn’t only easy but creamy and oh so delicious. Serve it with some fresh, sweet strawberries and bam you’re in heaven! Since I’m allergic to tree nuts and coconut, I have to get creative with plant based recipes that I find online. Here I used flax milk for my non dairy milk.

Have fun and enjoy!

3/4 cup non dairy milk (I used flax)
1/2 cup cocoa chips, vegan
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 package of silken tofu (drained)
Sliced strawberries

Directions:
In a microwave safe bowl, mix combine cocoa chips and milk. I set it at about a minute and a half, then stirred together until chips were melted. In a blender or nutribullet add the milk/chips mixture along with the tofu and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Pour mixture into 4 ramekins, then put in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours. Add sliced strawberries and enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts